Sunday, February 13, 2011

Thick White Before Period

Jane is fired. Valentine Jewelry

Yes, I have to go back but definitely . You may have noticed many of you who are already nearly two months without any signs of life. And although I started the blog with Claire looking forward, I have to say goodbye. Maybe later I set out to open another but I doubt it. Continue to see and visit your without hesitation and you will continue seeing me around here under the name of Jane from time to time but I can not afford to have something like if you have not had and just disappear. It's a shame because from here I have ventured into the world of fashion as any other but for now my time is divided between the race and doctors . So although I have seen comments in the entry of Claire saying that it was time we return (and no I was right) ... I for one I have to leave you. If I do something, want it to be something done. if I can not be 100% rather not . So ... Thanks to everyone s for each of the moments that have made me smile and excited about this world through a screen. Thanks for every comment, thanks for every award, every illusion, every everything. Thanks for teaching and for letting me be a part of this world so amazing and especially for always being so good with this little corner. Thanks heart.


0 comments:

Post a Comment