Thursday, February 24, 2011

Something Growing On My Dogs Nipple

........................... 4 D. ..............................................

That this is going ¿?¿?¿? week mine is not very well as a crisis yesterday tube morphine and I decided to tear it, I'd rather live with pain and vomiting drugged all day! today I am in bed recuperating from yesterday's bad day and building to renovate the blog.
Today I will put the photos you take off on Sunday in "Monteferro" this is where I used to go small with my parents and spend the day fishing, but we must be careful, because not long ago my brother in-law fell over the cliff and was saved by a miracle (which surely you saw live in vigo the story in the newspaper Faro de Vigo) going to see a picture where there is a cross, it fell out there and still do not know how alive !!!!!! that we scare! I look that is very comfortable and warm, so me going! you know that what dominates my looks is comfort, peach-skin pants and a fleece jacket, it can be more comfortable ?¿?¿? I hope I hope you enjoy hanging ............................... new looks encuanto health permits me ...... . and thank all the affection that medais, are a source of joy to my day to day, I'm so glad to read you and see that the blog grows and grows! thank you very much to heart!!




































YHULL ALSO want to thank you May you always there, MUCH LOVE AND GIVING SUPPORT YOUR MISTRESS .............................................. .......................

0 comments:

Post a Comment