Saturday, November 27, 2010

Mixing Unisom And Alcohol

Bazaar's / Barcelona's shopping night out. Everything exposed.

Yes, Jane is back. And not only becomes highly charged with energy but it also is not just physics but it passed Mates joins the bandwagon of approval. The truth is that I am happy, mine cost me but I have not seem so bad to be future biologist. And having said that ... Let's to the point.

already have all the details of the NIGHT OUT FASHION to be held this Thursday, 2 December in Barcelona promoted by the magazine Bazaar.




So details have been revealed and although theoretically the last week and could acquire the invitation, it seems that they have Canvi and now how to obtain, is to go to the website specifically created for this magical night and recorded in the section on Registration . You can go directly to the website by clicking here . will see that on the web have all the information on this night so fashionholic and so glamorous. I have already gone through different blogs and I've seen enough that you will be so from fashionholics asistiréis I call you and ask you for help because I have crisis I do not know myself. ( hahaha What a novelty.). So if you have ideas or suggestions on how I can dress, bearing in mind that it will be cold ... I really appreciate it.

And for those who do not wish to click on the page because it's Saturday and you do not fancy (actually I understand), I leave the information to keep them, get out of here and now you can have everything ready. We started it. (click on pictures to enlarge)











So this is the information for the next Glamour night in Barcelona. "Asistiréis? Thousands of kisses to all,

Jane

0 comments:

Post a Comment