Friday, December 31, 2010

How Long Before Epididymitis

Happy 2011!



We left after a year full of moments, a single year, just 2010. While on the one hand I am saddened because it has been a year in which I lived experiences and feelings alone and some had not felt before. But come 2011 and we will or will not be staying with us 365 days, so you better start it with a smile and that is even better than the past.

Today I met my platonic love. I've been a driver to buy a French Manicure kit (to see how I get at home), every time I pass by Massimo Dutti, where by the way I've seen two beauties, love at first sight, and not too hard to get. Took several days, nay weeks, thinking they were super cute and were suitable for me, until I reached Guess. I love this brand, but without leaving my love at first sight I had seen before. But today, upon entering I saw him there he was, an irresistible chocolate brown (I plead total fan of these colors). I approached quietly, looking shirts, pants, jackets ... and finally was in front of him. An incredible bag Guess, I was imagining my life with him, how nice it would be with this dress I saw in that store or such other, is that the former is very nice.

The only problem is still not my first love, I still have 20 euros (yes, sad 20 euros) so you can be my first bag marked "cool" . Not a Loewe or Hermes and many other brands much more spectacular (and expensive). So when I will save 20 euros and will miooo! It will be my first Guess bag.

But on the other side are all my savings, and to save 159 euros when you're a girl of only 15 years and only the Vogue will cost you nearly a quarter of the € 20 monthly fee is not too easy.

And now I have this dilemma, supermegabolso Guess I choose or I'm going shopping at stores such low cost Zara, Mango, Stradivarius ... and bought me a jacket or blazer and more things I have on my long list.

Well I dismissal and a video of Justin Wu and Christmas fun, I hope you like it =)







HAPPY 2011!


CLAIRE

0 comments:

Post a Comment