Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Poptropica Credits Tranier

Let's start the Christmas shopping!

Yes, soys and many of them have asked me for my Fashion Bloggers Day in Barcelona to attend both had long craved. But for personal reasons here not put (why certainly is not the best), I could not attend. But what I saw was a smashing success. The 70 bloggers who went to Alsur Café in the Born and the drawings that were made from which he had listed names such as Custo Barcelona or Poète Gavá , state and abet my words. Addition many bloggers in the old city have echo their stories you can read quietly. To all of Barcelona and in particular to the organizer with which I was in touch, I ask from here (again) my apologies for not going to end.

And having said that ... we started. Now you are a follower 103 @ s which you gave us your trust and we have been supporting in the journey that started this little blog in August. So obviously you will have in mind that there will be a draw but for this you will have to wait even begin our Christmas holidays on 21 ... what want and I need to get rid college, exams, jobs, exhibitions, overwhelmed! and end up buying because if, at this time I still miss half the gifts ... I always say that in September and we begin to think and to December 14, just 10 days to Christmas Eve and not even know to overcome despite the survey, or to buy half of my family. But by the time I show you what I have already bought, which is not much, but something is something. (Do not panic, they know I have blog but do not even know the address jajajajajaja)

A mom, I know I said he did not buy anything, but as she knows I do not pay the slightest if I've bought ...

Rose Nail Polish Confidentiel of Chanel
Nail Polish Dance all the night of M EAR C Cosmetics

A dad, who loves cars and has bought a long time I wanted him ... I bought:

Keychain for BMW 7 Series stainless steel chrome
Keychain for BMW 7 Series Gold color stainless steel
And my brother, who always accompanies me to the track, I bought the shirt / cap / souvenir of my favorite driver every year, and I makes appropriate the SLR and spend the memory card in less than two hours to say nothing of how much but especially enjoyed seeing ... living it ... I've bought ...

The entrance to the best grandstand
Circuit de Catalunya
to see (and live) for the third consecutive

the eternal duel for titans .

And self-gift ... approved by my ALL the subjects of this first half among which are: Chemistry Physics, Mathematics, Biology and Earth System ...

My beloved and longed Nouvelle Vague
Chanel was more than exhausted all stores in Barcelona ... least one!
(Yes, this one looked even in the capital of the kingdom without success, now
added)

Yes, the shirts seem to shabby as the world? For only sold in certain BMW dealers in Spain for that model of car is sold short. ¬ ¬ It should be annoyed. What has cost them!

Yet I have the eternal question of whether I have fallen short, if you look good or not. And my brother, as it seems to me little input, I decided that this weekend I'll go buy some stupid little detail of clothing or electronics also lost although he always denies it.


What do you think what I bought? Is it enough? Do you like? @ S to be very attentive to blog, why once you finish college ... the first draw of this blog will make his cameo appearance. Remember that you can follow voting until 18.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND THOUSANDS OF KISSES

JANE

0 comments:

Post a Comment