Saturday, December 4, 2010

Pay Forausedmotorcycleinpayments

The shopping night out Barcelona

Hi @ s:)

I know that many bloggers have been important as Barcelonina Barcelonette which have made their particular chronic this special night we had last Thursday on 2 December in Barcelona but I certainly I will not be without mine. So without further ado I will start my review.

The night was shared with Poppy to which many already know. She and I started our night at 19:00 in front of Rosa Boulevard where we went to pick up our Shopping Passports . The truth is that the girl who served us was super attentive and very pleasant. Nothing queues. Arrive, sign them and give us our passports to buy as much as we wanted.

First stop: White. Poppy bought something for her and I helped her choose say hahaha. That if the employees laughed at length of our conversations, however, very nice. After White plays regain some strength and that nothing better than to go to Farggi . So let's feed a bit to hold until the body says enough. And here we summarize the picture that night in quick accounts.

We
BB girls lol:)
And after finishing eating a little and finish preparing for the night ... we left at Paseo de Gracia willing to laugh and to walk through all the stores we like. So the first stop is the outlet that made below Custo Barcelona Casa Batlló. Incredible entry with a Harley Davidson Custo mizada Catalan designer motif. The store could not be more full and perfect environment. At the exit, just for coming, gave us a macro-bag to put everything we buy (or not) during the night hahaha.


After Custo Our route passed through different stores such as Swarovski (beautiful all they had), Santa Eulalia where glamor was present all the while we look, feel and walk into the store without being overwhelmed in no time and where in addition to that, were being prepared overnight two cocktails: Cosmopolitan and Santa Eulalia , each consisting of vozka Finnish and pineapple juice and peach. And although I did not try any because the men were making a huge tail while their wives were engaged in buying and watching, had a great pint.

We walked Karen Millen also where I was totally shocked with the shoes that the designer had in store Barcelonina and all the party dresses in black colors and fabrics of chiffon, chantilly and silk. Which one nicer.

also entered Mango, which was filled to the utmost, the people fighting for the mini-bottles of limited edition Codorniu Cava and gold balloons. I do not think I mentioned that pass Desigual my dear friend Poppy I took the pink balloon and tied it to the bag overnight, I think because of that I laughed a good while it hahaha. And though we hit a good time in the shop, left with empty hands because with so many people wanted to buy anything either. And what was our surprise when they leave Mango, they had prepared a photocall and a professional photographer took pictures to anyone who wanted. We lacked time to get in front of the camera, not one, but twice, once alone and once with us guys lol Mango (not yet posted photos, when you have them, will edit this post and go up.) The photographer lovable and handsome guys besides, super nice.


Among the Pink Edition and Black Edition,
I prefer the Black:)

And walking up and down the Paseo de Gracia, just ahead of Tous, visit mandatory but at the door, a huge bear of the mark in silver, we waited for all fans of the brand to get a photo. I think I have a few with that bear, because it was at that point where we are with Sara and Miriam , future bloggers Barcelonina very friendly and very very nice (from fashionholics, we wish you luck with your blog, and hope see you again someday.) We were with them about 15 minutes and told us that they found Barcelonette and Princess Strawberry Gum and they'd done a lot of enthusiasm. We asked for Mode et Tresors but no sign of Patrick. What a shame we could not find any of the bloggers most famous of Barcelona!


Poppy and Jane with the bear

Poppy, Miriam, Sarah and Jane, 4 with the bear.
also entered
Guess, where we proposed several bags with matching peep-toes, all precious and given that to me is what I am missing the end of the year ... it took me yours resist the temptation to take VISA and spend and spend hahaha if we consider that Poppy kept pricking. Furthermore, the store manager told us to not drink much (I was even noótese bottle of cava with Mango full) that the street was very long and night too. Anda not laugh Poppy, I and the principal for comment.

At the end of the night, Poppy told that I was not going without going through the Mandarin so we headed to the hotel where we only tail three or four minutes. Great all, the real preciousness hotel and out ... we expected Tiffany's . But first the hotel, the hotel, the hotel! So we went and a service man of the hotel, seeing that we wanted a picture inside, he very kindly offered to let us and keep us a few things as we made it. She was really beautiful, even he said we were very pretty (hahaha, here piropea everyone, you see).

Inside Hotel Mandarin ... good it was, snug!
already at the exit of the hotel later and see a couple of shops that were in ... I was more ludicrous episode night. I stumbled, I sprained my foot and I almost fell in front of the door to Tiffany's! Can be jinxed? No, I think not. Yes, automatically hotel service and two people from Tiffany's to the part of many other people in the queue hotel came to save me time after my spectacular disaster. Incredible, is not thought that might cause such a stir, since here I beg a thousand apologies to all and I send my sincere thanks to all those who kindly helped me. Tiffany's goalkeeper until he asked me if I wanted to take me in his arms to the chairs of the store lol. I am often made.

I felt like a princess at the time lol
So when I was a little pain, I sat to a bank and when I was a little better, finally Poppy came to drag me Tiffany's . The doorman told us literally that "you look a little better and that foot ... if you want to go so pretty and you are so happy to see what happens to you ... lol." We laughed a good time, be told the truth and in-store service could not be better. Beautiful all vendors were groomed as could be, and everything was so bright ... I loved that store and Poppy both like me, we were enamored with the keys to the famous jewelry store so I call them for this indirectly serve the aforementioned.

Finally the icing on the cake was podernos find himself Boris Izaguirre and to be able to take a picture with him, a Poppy and over me. It is the nicest in person!

love wearing purple gloves! Precious.
Anyway, it was very elegant.


So this is my story. I do not forget to mention that I also did a survey on the night and I personally, although I missed stores like Chanel, Uterqüe, Louis Vuitton opened ... it was cool unlike other bloggers I've read that the night did not like nothing and was quite lie still. It is obvious that had nothing to do with the NOF of Madrid, but ... sometimes a good company solve everything.

Many kisses.

Jane

0 comments:

Post a Comment