Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Best Gynaecologist In Mumbai

Balmain CocoMarina =)

Today I am going to "introduce" Marina, one of my best friends. She was eager to get out on the blog, so I dedicate this post.


Today I want to talk about returning to Balmain deliberately like that dirty punk chic triumphed last year, but more punk. In when Marina saw the library took a piece of fabric and started cutting-la inspired Balmain (although I still think that seems inspired by SpongeBob)

Decairn Christophe has been in charge of presenting this collection to the French firm in Paris Fashion Week. The scenario escoguieron to show off the new punk style of their clothing was not casual, Le Grand Hotel on Rue Scribe, a symbol of aristocracy and luxury.

We try to convey a collection rebellious, sassy and fun. As the designers' attempt to dress a woman Balmain, sexy, sassy and full of character "Y to achieve this look makes T-shirts worn, leather pants, jackets rock, ripped and studded vests.

And I leave a picture dedicating Marina (Coconut number 1 haha)

This mural is a year ago already, but still unique.
Women 4 times leaving redhead is Simone Simons, singer of the band of sinfonic and gothic metal, Epica, also recently, Simons has created a mod Blog to ( http://smoonstyle.blogspot.com/ ) my particularmemnte I love wearing makeup.
The mini is because I said as a little more would have a Mini, and I love this car.

Cocos The C is the motto that we have among us to call each other. Although also Cortefiel, Chanel, Confessions ..., Claire (my favorite name), Charlotte (a protagonist in a book), class (I love being in the institution) ... and a long list of endless things we liked and started with C.

The beach and tanning are because I'm a bit blanquita skin, and all my friends always said "see if you get brown and sunbathe"

our name coconut, monkey because we are always laughing and smiling one day compare with that of a monkey and cinnamon do not remember who it was but if it begins C must mean something haha \u200b\u200b

These days Jane and I are a bit overwhelmed with the start of the course ... and we do not have much time to actrualizar much as we'd like but we try to go through your posts when we have five minutes to spare =)

CocoMarina Well, I hope to be more or less like you wanted to dedicate the post =) and I turn to consider that this was my break of 15 min timed.


Claire



0 comments:

Post a Comment