Monday, October 4, 2010

How Long Will Lumix Battery Last Not Used

Crisis

Come on. Now you will say, "and this geek now brings us this title? Yep, the geek who is Jane is going through a horrible day with all uppercase letters as well. What college is cool? "COOL!? Because either the world is crazy, or (among us s) do not have the same concept of cool. The entire weekend doing homework, reading articles, passing notes ... for the love of god! I do not even three weeks in college and already need a vacation! Not to mention the exams next month is that I have ... I do not know where I gone. Who sent me to my leave to study biology? What a bighead'm done. And all go to the best university in Spain ... if ... Well
once and I have complained a bit, as I have boring but I relaxed ... we move on to more important and more accurately. As all well know, this Thursday, we celebrate the Mango's Fashion Night by Glamour. And if you do not know or you have not signed up ... move! The period closes today so if one is clueless ... you can read HERE all the information and log-in before midnight tonight.

And I sure that I (as the VFNO ... I could not help say "close") I spent all day Sunday (well not everything, much of it) thinking about what to wear. I walked by countless blogs (yes, yours too, you know that you who do the corner of fashionholics makes sense), I was also staggered by Chicismo by Lookbook.nu and obviously for my Facebook partner Claire, in particular, by one of your photo albums is absolutely bursting with different outfits for every occasion. Come on, that I care to look back at something I liked. And finally after picking up a few ideas ... I went rummaging through the Mom's wardrobe and my own.

After nearly two hours to soak up the outfits and to select the best ... I spent trying on and taking off two things, discarding and selecting as many ... and finally, I decided on two sets. The two compounds in short dresses, one as an LBD and the other version LGD. As in Barcelona at night and begins to cool and I was sure I wanted to go to that party with a blazer ... I found at the bottom of Mom's closet, one that fascinated me and that has already happened to my property. It is but for many many years but was the first blazer that tube and is delighted that from now on I'll take care of it. So after hours fashionholic the world I could make two different looks but with the same spirit and I got a few pictures for you to see the results. Of course, I will not wear two dresses in one night so this post is for you to be who you decide that you will be Jane or if you do not like sugiráis me your ideas. And without delay I leave the pictures below and I hope you give me your most SINCERE opinions. (Yes, the criticisms are also valid, in that is asking for a review)

Total
look in black (LBD with black blazer)

LGD
with a black blazer

Balenciaga Peep Toes

LGD

LBD

Blazer and embroidery detail and buttons


I await your views and here also I ask you if you Shopping is the Night of Glamour by Mango in Barcelona (Paseo de Gracia) and so tell me what you should know who'll be and who not.

With Love,


Jane

0 comments:

Post a Comment