Monday, October 11, 2010

How To Tie A Mattress To A Car

Mango's Shopping Night Glamour

Now you are many who have made your chronic Mango's Fashion Night . And from what I've been reading, almost all are done with the same criticisms but I prefer to start at the beginning and write slowly and from my point of view as I lived I Paseo de Gracia n º 8, Barcelona .
I arrived around 45 minutes before it would open the store and were already preparing and making out to the ultimate purchaser was in the store. Arriving there should be more or less about ... 20 or so people ahead of me but when I arrived, the queue was growing exponentially. So much so that many people, and Barcelona itself outside were asking me and other girls and women who were in the queue what the hell happened. I do not know how many times I ended up repeating it was the Mango Night Shopping by Glamour then ask me what it meant, what a picture lol. Yes, the nerves to the ten minutes I could feel and would open in the environment. Each time there were more girls and women as they arrived and could be seen increasingly more elaborate outfits and high heels ever higher. The majority were really beautiful.

And when they opened ... oh my god! It looked like end of the world, girls screaming, running, pushing to be the first to rise rapidly and apartándote upstairs. Come on, a full-fledged chaos. But for the love of God, I arrived I walked quietly among the first to stant M EAR C which threw me almost twenty minutes for not moving an inch. We, makeup artists, very slow noses. So I went to get my ma was already clocking new rags for me and I asked him he would await a cocktail. And although the tail of J & B was also eternal, at least I get a cocktail and test it (I loved it), the guys who served, very friendly (And pretty good looking as we are lol). And then I called Sara ... known in the blogosphere as Poppy. "You know who I speak truth? That girl so kind and so nice blog with whom I spent much of the night. Once I was with her I went to get my ma all over the shop from a multitude of girls getting screened clutching clothes and other ... release (Yes, landscape often have to do sometimes) and after about 15 minutes I could. And my ma and knowing of my passion for black and had been with skinny pants beautiful black satin and a cardigan that I made to leave (despite being black, no style was me.) As Sara, she went to find some clothes to go to the tester and came to the five ... seven minutes long stretch with four items. I finally I picked up two shirts fairly basic but very nice to prove, one in pink and one in ... camel! (In the end I succumbed to the temptation), and for tester we went my ma, Sara and me. Finally it was not anything that was tested and I decided to stay with the skinny and shirt in camel, the rose I was horrible (I always enemies and pink ... lol). Total thankfully we go again ... why the queue was round the top floor of the shop, J & B was over and no longer knew which was the queue for the testers, which cocktail and which is M EAR C ., many girls were fighting, as many screaming and the heat was becoming unbearable. In the end both my Ma, Sara and I decided to go down to the lower floor and my ma went to queue up in the box (nearly twenty minutes on foot planted ...) while I had a chat with my dear Sarah (you're a real dream) and there appeared also my roommate in Barcelona and in the end I decided to leave. Among the people (many hysterical loss), the stifling heat, air conditioning shop off, the heels were killing me after of so long standing, and dizziness that came after me to drink the cocktail ... my body said enough. I'm not going to comment that the DJ was in stealth mode on ... Of course, I read that many do not allow you take pictures and I in no time I said nothing ... But like many, I also had a gift when paying, Mango bag leather handles and marine style that you can see by clicking here (photo by Amy the blog not look at me) and his well-known perfume sample Lady Rebel.

conclusion? I was not just half hours and even went away with a smile, new purchases and the illusion of having met one of the many bloggers Barcelonina ... next year I will raise a lot if I was really overwhelmed why one pass. So ... next year we'll see.

I leave you with some photos so you can see a little environment Mango's Shopping Night by Glamour in Barcelona. (Yes, you will see that the faces are over órdago but I have to get up early Thursday and six o'clock in the morning I'm standing, I would not count him much regard for what most want)

The tail ten minutes before the opening of doors
.


jajaja
Sara and me in the store between clothing


already
in line to pay again Sarah and I ...
(no watching the faces eh!)

30 minutes before the opening of doors, this was the aspect of grip
Paseo de Gracia

A smile at the end of the night
My roommate and I
PS: I've been on vacation in Santiago de Compostela, earning the Jubilee as a pilgrim again, sorry for the absence, and I will put pictures of my days the capital of Galicia. Thanks for the patience you have given that lately we are just in these parts. Thank you with an incredible smile every little comment yours. Thank you so much. As followers let us add 25 more, will be the first draw of the F ashionholics (why we have designed and purchased the prize that one of you will take home). Thanks again for all to all of you


And you? "Will repeat or have become so disenchanted as I am?


With all the love in the world,

Jane

0 comments:

Post a Comment