Saturday, October 23, 2010

Mice Swallowing Fetish

beach chic + day

N or even know where to start, if apologizing for not keep this alive, if apologizing for not spend more for your blogs or apologizing for being so completely disappeared. Now I have been saying that whenever we find it more difficult to be around here, which we do not like it but we can not do much more, we are doing what we can. So pardon every one of you @ @ s in our absence.


Today I come to talk about something that all know. For all we like, we love and we have not dreamed of going. Will already know that I speak. Need more clues? Skyscrapers, cosmopolitan fashionholics everywhere ... now if not:)? Tod @ s have heard of NEW YORK. And much @ s @ s of us have not gone ... dream go, l @ s that have been willing to return. What I am right? Well, this time there is someone who is going to lend a hand to get it. Nothing more, nothing less than Donna Karan. And this woman this time allows us to design the new bottle of Be Delicious fragrance and who she will choose from thousands of designs created by more and more fashionholics of only 4 countries: Spain, USA, UK and Germany .


So as you can deduce, proficiency levels are very high but if you want to participate, so why hurry there are only 49 designs in Spain and close the option can create our own designs. So if you're like me and like Miss A trendy life want to try her luck as has echo or echo I have, here I leave the link to participate.
fashionholic
I eat good, to read your blog I have decided that though I never touch anything (and in fact I always like my stuff or my whims out of my effort, that sounds wrong) , this time I wanted to try his luck and I've created my own design I've christened Chic Forever. Do not kill me but I had no inspiration and I least wanted to think of a name. I leave the image below for yourselves you can judge and comment on how looks. Although undoubtedly that of Elena, which I have been informed of this development, but is much better. Anyway, if you like my design you can vote for me here

Forever Chic



And once that ... today it has desired to take the car to a friend and me and go to the beach. And we had nothing better to do ... we We lost (hahaha, Jane, are the worst!) but ... Everything has an explanation! In Mataró signals are absent and if the few that are up just sending you to a dead end (¬ ¬) just using the usual system ... Excuse me ... to go to the beach, where we shoot? And there are always friendly people who tell you so great after more than thirty minutes ... we managed to reach the beach and even park on the first:). And so quiet my friend I. and I have gone to the beach. And what have we done apart from laughing like crazy, telling secrets and talking about things women ( desperate) ? Well we have made us photos as a model but I must say that even with all the style they have and with all the professionalism hahaha. Of course, the laughs have been greater when two guys asked us if we would go to one of the clubs in Mataró tonight. Wretches have remained silent ... when we have told them we were coming out hahaha. You have some photos that my friend I. I have done. Hope you like. I would mention that at last! and I have a driver's license really, I've thrown the provisional and good, now to be good lol I have few dots.




Jeans: Stradivarius
Shirt: H & M
Vest: Stradivarius
Pink Cardigan: Hermès
Shoes: Balenciaga

I. This is my friend and me.
As you can see the first one is blurry but you've already done on purpose. The looks are pretty simple, comfortable but they have something, the two, which I love lol. I will mention that the denim vest is my friend, but I could not resist to ask her for some photos hahaha.



Thousands of kisses to all s the day to day you still there.

Jane
H

0 comments:

Post a Comment