Thursday, March 10, 2011

Chennai Silks Reliable

.. Yes! Surprise




To begin, today I want to thank Eva, the Blog ..

two awards has given me this week ..




and



I recommend
do not miss it because Eve is a lovely girl, who has a great Blog!

Visit Him!


Now ..
Today I will have a new adventure ..
A month ago I discovered Ebay shop in the world ..
I had fallen in love with a shirt, well, several T-shirts .. that is Silvia, the Blog 1 seat my bag ..
Well after much swarm by Ebay, I managed to buy ..
not more or less came from Thailand ..
I was time to have them in my hands ..

But at last .. I present here Karl ..





If ???.. Karl you say? ..
He says he is delighted to meet you and to pose for you ..



look so lost my shirt, I did not realize that I have fallen and broken glasses ..
Nooo!! That I have given shock ..
glasses are not broken! .. They are so ..



are great .. They have a magnet on the arm and you can put different crystals ..



What Juliet waiting for her Romeo ..
think that mischief will this time ..





yeahhhh !!!.. You guessed it ..
Approaching a source .. and try not to fall ..







As I was not sure she could keep his balance .. I decided to get off the edge of the fountain and go in search of a supplement to visit Seville's April Fair ..







This flower I like ..
I'll try it .. To see how it would be ..




As I left?? .. You like?




Ups .. Tulips .. I'll try as I left too ..




Vigo're having a radiant sun, and even a few hours the warmth invited to take his jacket ..




And to take the first rays of sun ..


And when you least expect it ..




The Rainbow appears in the sky ...




I wish VERY VERY GOOD WEEKEND ..


See you on MONDAY!



Outfit

Pants: Zara
Boots: Zara
T: Ebay
Hunter: White
Sunglasses: Versace
Bag: Terboch
Scarf: Amy Gee
Watch: Hamilton
Bracelets: Purchased in Madrid








0 comments:

Post a Comment