Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Destination Wedding Thank You Note Wording

London .. The City Of My Dreams II


I'm here again to continue telling you my adventures on English soil ..




An area that you must not lose sight of the market around Covent Garden ..




Street artists, with performances that bring people together in cliques because nobody wants to miss any detail of what happens ..
either a monologue or a song, a magician ..




here I am with Santa Claus Reindeer presiding over the square ..




And not to mention Fortnum & Mason ..



And their delicious Candys .. If you go, I recommend that you turn to Spain without a jar of these candies, which besides great, the boats are so cute!

A shop where you can not leave to enter is Hamleys, the toy store more impressive in the world ..




I get nothing else, I met a very special friend ..






And as you can see, over my Amiga Kitty Maxi .. there is a personage who was baptized with the name of Ojitos and I brought it to my house ..


At the exit a couple very particular I appreciated the visit to the shop ..

A New Dawn London deparme me awake for a day full of new surprises ..




London Bridge early in the morning ..




The fog did not stop to visualize this wonderful 100% London Bridge with sky blue details .. but still, the view is wonderful.




The Monument was built between 1671 and 1677 to commemorate the Great Fire of London and to celebrate the rebuilding of the city.
Historic Landmark, which provides visitors an opportunity to look across London in all directions, from a height of 160 meters.





must-see is the Cathedral of St. Paul .. Location
married Lady Diana Spencer, Princess of Wales, known in the future as Lady Di, with Charles of England on July 29, 1981 ..
Two days after my birth ..






Photo
forced with the London Eye, also known by the name Millennium Wheel.

And now, if ..
At last we arrived at the April 29 will witness one of the most awaited Royal Wedding ..



Westminster Abbey ..
do not miss because it is a wonder ..





The Big Ben and Parliament .. Two wonders!




From the other side of Thames I go to the Tate Modern ..
Of course, it goes without saying that you have to visit ..




In the middle of the road, a chubby red dress invited me to his house .. was Santa Claus ..
After a warm tea, enjoying the wonderful company, I moved on ..

Lunchtime in The Tate ..





A Vegetable sandwich ..

Replace batteries ..

Walking!




now skating in the ice, placed on these dates, along with the Natural History Museum ..





Do not fail to visit Darwin and take a picture with him ..

And of course do not miss the Victoria & Albert Museum Hall



With its impressive light of the main entrance ..




CONTINUE ..


Outfit 1

Pens: Pedro del Hierro
Jeans: Stradivarius
T-shirt: Zara
Beret: Bought in Camden Town
Mink Stole: Cortefiel
Leggins: Stradivarius
Ear:
Zara Boots: Timberland
Bag: Louis Vuitton


Outfit 2

Rabbit Coat: White
Jeans: Stradivarius
Boots: Timberland
Beret: Purchased en Camden Town
Maxi bufanda: Purchased en Roma
Pocket: Louis Vuitton
T: Aristocrazy

















0 comments:

Post a Comment