Saturday, March 5, 2011

Weird Feeling Stomach

.................. NEW ACQUISITIONS

It's Saturday night, 1:15 in the morning and I updated blog! jjajaja but I have a great day, my boy today has led me to eat and then to surprise me taking me shopping! what else can we ask, have fallen many little things including a collarless coat and a jacket zara cut tuxedo, a shirt with American Flag sfera, Puma sneakers in black and gold and a classic adidas bag super awesome! ! I have only one hit and my body is becoming more and suffers less these compritas hold and still I go `over the c.comercial great track and it's raining! I could not believe it! wherein said hiva to rain !!!!! The look of today
protagonist takes my turquoise blue jeans and a brown color add-ons (jacket and shoes) and my inseparable and LOEWE bag, shirt, tie is zara and is ideal for any look. I hope that Sunday
stops raining and we enjoy it, I take pics if I can to remove, and you my dear girls expect you to be extremely happy! I thank you for all your support and love that you put into each message that you write me! A big kiss HUGE

............................................. ..............................





















0 comments:

Post a Comment