Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Infinate Master Balls Pokemon Gold Vba

...................................

UHFFFFFF today I can not with the soul !!!!! yesterday we went to shoot for the comedy of Galician "LAND ROVER" and today I'm paying! but worth it! Petite laughter, you know him know what I mean, actors are extremely nice and I pulled over with laughter.



also bring some comprillas I'm doing little by little, pq I see a lot of clothes but I feel like time is very crazy and I'm back for winter clothes!! who understands how ESPON seasons in stores! Summer in winter and vice versa, and if you buy summer clothes now when the constipation, and no will take and there will be something in stores that you like more! or otherwise cojes if not now within a few weeks there will be, going crazy, and a perfect marketing to boost spending! jajjaja and chop all, or not ¿?¿?¿



Sandals of the new season of pull & bear, are a combinazione leather and fabric and has the same cut as the models which took in winter and are very comfortable! 49.95 E

American new season zara woman in gray force very comfortable and extremely easy to combine looks great with everything! both sport and dress, 39'95 E.

American peach skin and previously discounted season, something that will never understand and a lot of zara pisses me off! luckily I did not pay that cost the 50 E 29'95 unless E.


This shirt is truly beautiful!! TRF is a limited edition of zara and is embroidered by roses, I bought it on sight and now no longer There, I think I did well in cojerla looks great and very original ........ 29.95 E




; Dress of stradivarius cuts E 3.95 19.95 E.


Pants zara latest cuts, is capricious and has a cross at the waist closure, I take advantage of much in the spring ...... from 29.95 to 3.95 E E.




Pendant 7.95 stradivarius new season E is not beautiful !!!!!!

Asta input here today, I hope you like it and very soon we will, I hope to change the time to hang new looks, pq me from putting cold clothes New! tostón often time!!
THANK YOU DO YOU DO ALL POSSIBLE THIS BLOG, I wish you a happy week, MUAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK


YHULL wishes you happy night, after a busy day and is already being paid !!!!!!
The only bad thing I can say is that they had had technical problems and the taxation was delayed till 1 in the morning and then again from TEO to VIGO became very heavy and death over a cold!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment