Thursday, March 17, 2011

How Can I Get My Mechanics License In Ontario?

Brushes (Part II) Fluoride invade

In this post I talked about essential brushes in my opinion, to make up our eyes. In this second part I will tell you face brushes. The key, for me, are:
- A large brush to apply powder
- a smaller one for the rouge
- A biased or pointed to outline
face - a hair applying synthetic base fluid makeup

and brands that I recommend ...

. Bobby brown ......

. Mac ........
. Sigma .....


. Vendetta ........ (my favorite)



. ........... elf

(the first synthetic hair, use it to apply the makeup fluid and has become essential)

. Deliplus ........


I ordered the marks as the average price of brushes ranging from 3 euros from those of Deliplus or elf to 50 that can cost the bobby brown or Mac ... My favorites are the of vendetta and sigma and they are very cheapie (between 5 and 10 euros)

I have put links to their websites in the headers of each brand ... let me know ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment