Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Quick Set Up For Murmur

Another Award ..



Good Morning !!!!!!

Post Today I thank another special award given to me ..

This case has been Lissy's Blog "Blog Cosmetics Lissy" ..


No doubt I advise you to go to know for sure .. love you Always giving of advice
Beauty and giving us ideas for new products ..

Visit Him!




This award comes with a Mini Tag:


* If you had another blog, what would it be?

For supuestisimo Travel!

* If you could change your name, what would you wear?

I would not change my name, because it is the same as my mother and. I love I have put it! .. but if I would change Jimena.

* If you were born again, would you like to be male or female?

WOMEN of course!

* If you grant only one wish, what would they be?

Many health!

* If you grant only a power, what would it be?

would choose to heal all the emotional pain and any concerns that they had people ..

* If you could only buy potions to mark what would it be?

use Dior always

* If you do give away a trip which country would you want?

I can not choose many countries ???.. hahaha .. If you could choose .. able to ask around the world ..
Now I have 10 Blog nominate for this award ..
I want to thank my friend's Blog "Dress as you can"
Prize has given me ..


I recommend it!

Billion Thanks to all of you for the welcome you gave me in the World Blogger !





0 comments:

Post a Comment