Friday, March 18, 2011

Nasal Polypectomy Costs

To Madrid

Today it is .. Friday!

ago, exactly one week I was embarking on Vigo Airport to Madrid ..







completito A weekend was planned in my agenda ..

Shopping, Tours and of course my friend Rachel Meets ..

Main reason I went to Madrid!

I got up early to make final preparations ..




I did not go too full of suitcases because she knew she would return home with pockets ..




wrapped in several layers of clothing ..




that did not fit in my mini-trolley ..

was ready to take off ..




But my plane was late, so I sat down to wait .. while thinking about everything I wanted to buy ..




already tired of waiting .. My camera decided it wanted Take an original photo ..


As was so original, I asked him to do otherwise ..




But this time the photo was not torcidilla ..
how original was this, which was maxi dizzy ..

Finally!

Iberia announces the departure of your flight .. MADRID!




quite delighted I will ship ..
Soon I'll be walking on Gran Via, Chueca, Serrano ..





Before leaving Vigo, watching the news, I found an article that talked about the bag of Princess Letizia ..
The bag of the Celebrities!




Immediately I stopped to read very quiet ..

The Coach brand is fashionable and in Spain only sell four facilities of the English Court .. One
Madrid, Barcelona Another, the third and last Marbella Valencia ..

Well yeah! .. I went straight to the English Court of Serrano, in search of .. Coach's Corner

you like to see which model gave me ???..




I tell the truth, what I got for my holy order, which is still March 21 .. but I could not resist .. constipation and




That nerves true ???...




Here you have my new baby!!

is more beautiful !!!..




Remember that at the beginning of the post I said I'd get home with some bags ..
Well I was right!

After
first purchase
many things I still have my list for purchasing ..

I am writing to Chueca, where there is a shop called "La Pepa".
If you like vintage things, such as hats from the 30's, I definitely recommend it! ..
The guy who serves is charming and has wonderful items .. Starting with a
ideal Balenciaga!

I could not resist a hat worn by the series "The Lady" or "The Republic" ..




30 Years in full swing .. details of jet!
A delight!

Next stop ..

Dolores Promises!




This is the acquisition camisetil I did ..

And do not buy the book and the history of Dolores ..




And last purchase, I tried the New Bar Dior Lip ..
SIMPLMENTE say it is WONDERFUL ..
Its texture ..
His color .. I recommend
Tone NUDE, Number 333 ..
You'll love!

To my surprise,
when I got home I met a very pretty little person as well ..




Fair is coming April .. and we must start preparing!

Carlota and I We wish you a ..


HAPPY WEEKEND !!!!!!!!!



Outfit

Short: Zara
Blasier: Zara
T: Dolores Promises
Scholarship: Loew
Socks: Oysho
Dancers: Zara
Pashmina: Brought Turkey
Cover: Stradivarius
Sunglasses: RayBan Aviator










0 comments:

Post a Comment