Monday, March 21, 2011

How Much Does A Hair Color At Jcpenney Cost

Spring! Boarding



Start Today The Spring !





Today is My Santo!




Here I present to you .. Santa Fabiola


And Today, by order, The Colors have invaded My Closet ..


This Weekend in Vigo Lorenzo has looked at its best ..
To celebrate the arrival of the new station, I wanted to release a piece of which I've written ..

My New Blasier
Klein Blue ..







And my new dancers Klein Blue ..


I got up early in the morning to get close to the antiques fair held in Vigo Maritime Station the third Sunday of each month ..




There are articles very curious ..




As such, these perfume bottles made in West ..




highly original pieces, as these Dragons ..




While leafing through all the posts I heard a whisper from the position right next to him ..

PSITTTSS PSITTTSS ..

A beautiful Doll was calling me to take her home ..
And it was impossible to say no ..
Here you have it ..




My New Pendant .. When I called .. Spring Doll ..

Following the morning walk,
I met many people who want to present ..




This man is a sculpture made recently in the port of Vigo, in honor of the emigrants who left Galicia ..




This is the sculpture of woman and child, taking leave of her husband she was leaving ..

A beautiful sculpture is well worth a visit ..

Another beautiful sculpture that we too, is the famous swimmer ..










was a little worried because the man did not budge from his position ..




So I bent down to see if breathing ..




As heard nothing .. I decided to take the pulse without realizing that he was stepping into a nostril to the poor ..

to forgive me ..




I paid for my new baby ..




And I gave him a cuddle ..

time to catch the boat ..




And putting on the jacket ..




I thought I better ...




Today I prefer to stay on the ground ..








And walk enjoying the breeze that touches my face ..




You know my fondness for the sources ..




And as the temperature and the day was wonderful ..
not hesitate for a moment and got into one ..

One last visit to a very famous ..







Jules Verne and Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea ..

An intense morning has come to an end ..




In the next post,
'll tell you how I spent my Sunday afternoon, with a fun excursion for the Castro ..


Arrivederci!

See you on Wednesday!





Outfit

Blasier:
Zara Skirt: Pull & Bear
Dancers: Zara
Bag: Coach
T: Pull & Bear
Sox:
Chalcedony Necklace: Bought in Italy
Sunglasses: Roberto Cavalli





0 comments:

Post a Comment