Thursday, March 24, 2011

Volleyball Game For Psp

. Top five ...

Release Today the blog section: top five. A space ( whose frequency have not decided yet) where I show my five favorite of many things ( makeup products, cosmetics, shopping ...)

entry
As beauty played today, my first " top five will be dedicated to one of those must-haves, for me, when make-up, the mascara ...

Top1 ....... false lash effect (max factor)

Exactly the same mask as above. It's the same manufacturer and if you look, have the same container and brush. Why I opted for this? Because we find at any perfume or supermarket. The price is about 14 euros. I recommend it 100%

2 ....... top lash blast (Cover Girl)


has everything I want from a mascara : dimmable, leaves no clumps or globs, no run or rest stops along the day (or night), it works fine, leave some "pestañones" infarction ( volume, length and curve ) The only downside that I see would be the marketing in Spain only We can buy online (eg ebay by ). The price, shipping costs, approximately around 15 euros ( although I have seen for less )

top 3 ...... volum express (maybelline)


Any line masks "Maybelline volum express" I love them. I tried a few and all have always given me good results. Add much volume to lashes while lengthening and blobs. I am currently using the "Colossal " (top photo ) and it is fantastic. It works fine. I also recommend the "lift up" (bottom photo ), does not leave the tabs as dramatic as the first but is doing well. The price of both is less than 10 euros.

top 4 ............ lash queen (Helena Rubinstein)


thing I noticed was the packaging. I care a lot and that inevitably enters the eye. The good news is that the product inside, is also going very well. Your toothbrush works fine eyelashes, leaving no lumps and just gives a lot of volume. One of the drawbacks I see in this mask is the price about 27 euros, which is not much but there is that much better and much cheaper.

top 5 .... DiorShow (dior)



One of the best mácaras more adept in the market. It works quite well and leaves very pretty eyelashes, black, and quite separate volume. The only downside I see in this mask is that it dries quickly. If you are of those that only you use in special occasions, do not recommend it because it does not end the product will arrive (and it's not exactly cheap, about 30 euros)
Do you like the new section?
What is your favorite mask?

BESOS

0 comments:

Post a Comment