Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Pepper Ticks Treatment

Ash Wednesday .. Lady In Red



A wednesday I went down the street ..




Ohh! Surprise !!!!.. Not a wednesday ..
is Ash Wednesday ..

And just started the day in the best possible way ..
I found a Burberry bag and a black jacket ..
is nice to me today ..

I will wear it!









With the jacket on, I take the purse stealthily, if someone sees me seized him and calls me ..

already in my possession ..




is Al shoulder Míoooo .. My tesorooo ...


Vigo today Meco buried our dear ..
And taking this black jacket that I found so beautiful, I dress the same color as painful event, accompanied by a shirt and my inseparable Jeans ..




But I want a new perfume ..




This flower smells super good .. Camelia Perfume
could be rich ..
I take it home ..

A good relationship can not miss on a festive look ..





if you can not see very well in the photo ..
The maxi loop, is a belt I bought at H & M..





What you can carry forward or backward ..


Before attending
such an important event ..





compulsory Visit Mall ..





Today we say goodbye Carnival ..




but soon tell us the HOLA Easter ..






Outfit

Leather Jacket: Zara
Bag: Burberry
Dancers:
Zara Jeans: Zara
Shirt: Primark
Belt: H & M
Bracelets: Tous
Sunglasses: Gucci








0 comments:

Post a Comment