Monday, March 7, 2011

Gay Truth Or Dare Questions

COSMETICS ... 040311

had long been thought a post about this brand of low cost makeup ... I discovered a couple of years ago in Madrid, walking down the street Fuencarral, and I was very pleasantly surprised ... The relationship money is great ... The products range from 2.50 to cost some lipstick to 14, approximately, which can cost a foundation ... Worth visiting for some of its stores, even take a look ... ( just opened a new San Sebastian ...)

FACE ....
EYES ...
LIPS ...
NAIL ...
brushes ...
You can check all products and retail outlets here
"Had some knowledge this brand?
What do you think?

BESOS

pd: these days I'm pretty disconnected from the blogosphere ... I've been the weekend with my friends in Baqueira (I've had a great time) and I have to go catching up little by little ... I hope you understand ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment