Thursday, March 10, 2011

Urinary Tract Infection With Brown Discharge

THE CASTRO AND VIEWS ............................................ ... THOUSAND AND ONE combinazione

How about this ¿¿?¿?¿ week goes on I hope well, and for those not too quiet, it's here this weekend, but that if, say cargadito of rain in the north , how could it be otherwise!! pq always hump ¿¿¿?¿ the weekend and a top for a Saturday I'm going to dinner with the girls! There, I have to do as the Romans and sacrifice a lamb for no rain! I'm an advocate of quiet animals and would never do that, I swear! jjajajajajja
Well, today I bring a look according to my mood and premiering new sfera shirt with American flag very fashionable lately, but I've always been and that the Americans are like cops! but anyway the combination of colors I love it! the converse and you have seen more than once and the American is a purchase of sales but came as a new season of spring and my jewelry is the gift bag from my guy on Saturday, is the new season adidas classic and it was love at first sight I love retro things that you think ¿?¿?¿ not believe that sometimes we like to go more comfortable and not feel so beautiful "give up? ?

                               
; Bolshoi - adidas Classic (50's)
CONVERSE - American Flag
; JEANS - zara woman (39'95 E)
T-shirts - Ball (15'95 E)
AMERICANA - zara woman (29'95 E) in rebajas
; HEADSCARF - dayaday (12'95 E)
GLASSES - dior

0 comments:

Post a Comment