Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Pokemon Soul Silver Rom Desmume

100311


Work, English classes, home, blog ... in my day to day I have so much to do that I can just spend a few minutes to read ... I am currently reading a novel by Paul Tusset very funny, "the best thing that can happen to a croissant, but the pocket-book format was not so pretty in the photo so I took this issue home to complete the prop ...

The dress is just like this one I showed you here ... in another color ... ideal for the temperatures we are having these days ...

dress and bag (zara aw 10/11) shoes (gloomy old) Jewelry (local stores )

Many have asked me the nail polish I use ... now I'm combining two shades of red Kiko Cosmetics ... I'm delighted with them!

BESOS MIL and encouragement with Thursday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment