Sunday, March 6, 2011

Lenov0 Veriface Disable






seems that Spring is at our doorstep ..




The flowers begin to show off their colors ..




And the color red has accompanied strongly in jackets, pants, bags ..

I'll tell you a little about the meaning and use of this color ..

The red symbolizes the fire. This is the hottest color of all colors. A strong color that conjures up a series of seemingly contradictory emotions with love, such as violence or war. Cupid and the Devil both are red.


cultural meaning of red:

Red means power, hence the red ties of top executives. Also the media stars and celebrities dropped on red carpets.
At the same time, the red symbolizes danger, fire alerts or sirens or fire use red.
In some cultures, red denotes purity, joy and celebration. Red is the color of happiness and prosperity in China and can be used to attract wealth. Many brides use red oriental weddings.

Using red:

can use red to draw attention and attract people and motivate them to action. Red color is used when no one wants to fall into depression because it suggests and brings optimism and self confidence.

honoring
For this color as the sun shone Vigo this weekend ..




I put my coat Red ,
Oxford my shoes and my Eddie Carolina Herrera ..

And to conquer the street ..

And of course, shopping!



This time I combined with camel ..
and admit that I liked the result ...




I want to introduce our olive tree, symbol of the city of Vigo ..



With so much heat, grateful for the wonderful shade that gives ..

Located on Paseo de Alfonso, is fortunate to be located in a privileged place from where you see the sea ..




This weekend we had the opportunity to tell the city with one of the many cruises that visit us every year ..




And not teach my two new best friends, two Cherubim, who care for our wonderful Olivo ..



Because they are super playful, want to get in my Eddie, to take them for a walk ..
but so heavy .. that I had to leave where they were ..




a break before going through the stores, it never hurts ..




Yeah, yeah, I've chopped ..




I am a shopaholic .. I admit it!
But there are some seasonal items as ideal ..

Visit to Marco ..



I have left out of doors .. it was closed!

So turn around the museum visit ..






!!!!!! Happy Carnival





With our Meco, which will be burned on Shrove Tuesday ..
and buried on Ash Wednesday, where we all go in mourning, in the famous Burial of the Sardine ..
I say goodbye until Wednesday !



Outfit

Red Jacket: Stradivarius
Jeans: Zara
Oxford Shoes: Zara Bag
: Carolina Herrera Eddie
Mink Stole
: Cortefiel
Sunglasses: RayBan Aviator

0 comments:

Post a Comment