Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Clip Art Stewie Family Guy

into my bag ..



For the third consecutive day, I have to acknowledge the nomination by the Blog "Dress like able "to answer a new Tag ..



You know that I have recommended it several times and I still do it ..

IS GREAT!

Today I have to answer the Tag "What's Inside My Bag"




begin .. Well




Inside my bag can not miss .. MY PORTFOLIO

I
Where all my cards when I go compritas ...

PURSE And where I take my pen and a thousand pieces ..

MY MOBILE , could not live without him ..

AGENDA MI, where I listed all the things I have to do every day ..

THE KLEENEX , for anything ..

KEYS house and car ..

COCOA lip MI ..

Of course my DIOR NEW BAR .. Color 333 .. BEAUTIFUL!

CAMERA photo to immortalize everything to the Blog ..

CANDY GUM and to sweeten every day ..

BABY WIPES, if necessary ..

My BAG MARC JACOBS for PURCHASE, go to the supermarket with this bag is super chic!

My SUN GLASSES, super essential!







Now I have to nominate Blog for a 10 respondan this tag.




And after nomination, I tell you a new experience that I have experienced online shopping ..

am not only addicted to Zara Shops ..

Now I have also cut into Zara On Line .. It's great when there is no size in the store, or in your town do not find a specific model ..

The merchandise is well packed in its box ..




With an apple-green tissue paper ideal ..





That will be ???..

Soon I'll show you!!

you only progress that is a pledge Klein Blue ...

See you Friday the Adventures of my weekend in Madrid !




0 comments:

Post a Comment