Thursday, March 3, 2011

Desert Eagle Buy Canada

London .. The City Of My Dreams III





The Metro Goldwyn Mayer is pleased to announce the final chapter. .
London .. The City Of My Dreams ..




Very early and very cold I'm going to enjoy my last day in London ..




While doing a typical photo on the red phone booth ..

RINGGGGGG RINGGGG RINGGGG ..
RINGGG RINGGGG RINGGGG ...



Hello? .. Oh My God !!!!!

the other side of the phone line a person invited me to a very special market ..



Winter Wonderland is the Christmas market which is assembled in Hyde Park at this time .. PRECIOUS is !
ambientazo has a super Christmas!




here I am with my favorite chubby ..
My dear Santa!





Welcome Winter Wonderland .. large taaaaannn said this tree !!!!!




This position is is for cookie and candy hearts .. delicious!



Maxi Posing with Ginger!




I know I am a bit nosy but I decided to rummage through the bag to see if it was my gift ..



to the squirrel went through here ..
not want to miss anything that was going on in every corner of Hyde Park ..



found a giant hammer with which you entertain for a while and wanted to test my strength ..




so strong I gave the hammer to Mini Santa scared ..
For comfort I gave her a enormeeeeeee Kiss ..




I saw
Santa as lively dancing Saturday Night Fever, which I decided to leaps and dances with him ..






so tired I was, I offered to rest in his wonderful chair ..




I took the mini and I rushed to the search for Peter Pan.




My friend Alvin, I presented it in the first post of this trip, did not want to miss the last chapter and again to pose with me for yourselves!



I want to show how cold it was, the source water was frozen ..
but I have something more powerful ..




I'm not going to pull the source .. is that it seemed like a super fun activity to devote break the ice .. is super relaxing .. I recommend it! .. but be careful not to slip you go!




This is the most powerful .. I drew a lot of attention and want to share with you ..
Hyde Park Lake frozen in its entirety .. to see him well, set in the birds that are at the bottom of the photo, which are above the water, well, ice!




And finally ...




A plaque on the ground tells me that I have come to the place I was looking for ..



Here is my friend, the boy who never wanted to grow ..
Peter Pan.
precious statue is worth busqueis!




Someone wanted to put their two cents on the statue and put a crocodile toy .. I do not know if you appreciate a lot .. if you do not see well, look where my finger points ..





Another sculpture that you must not get lost is this ..
Maxi is a beautiful bird!

After a long morning ..
It's time to eat .. in Soho ..
But before ..




Visit China Town .. I also recommend this tour .. is a neighborhood very funny ..

It's time to make last minute purchases in my favorite city, though I admit that Rome makes competition very closely ..




The best street in London, Old Bond Street .. Perdérosla ought not .. if only to walk through it and see its magnificent windows ..




Cartier Jewelry
Seeing as you can do you like the idea of \u200b\u200bthis street ..




The beautiful showcase filled with Minis Chanel Coco Chanel ..



His wonderful gallery ..

When I was approaching an intersection parallel to finish my shopping, I heard a giggle ..
Some men look at me super friendly and invited me to sit with them ..




not declined his invitation and I positioned myself between the two ..

As the three were entertaining, telling war stories Londoners, who gave me dinner ..




If you go to London at Christmas, the German position, which is located in Winter Wonderlead, do not lose what you can ..
Your Hot Dog is the best I've eaten in my life !!!!..
SPECTACULAR!!




to my Kitty earmuffs were envious and wanted one ..



THE END





I hope you like it and have enjoyed a lot with chronic My trip to the most wonderful city there ..


LONDON

Mini Coco Chanel and I will wish super good weekend!


Outfit 1

Slayer: Belstaff
Leggins: Stradivarius
Boots: Timberland
Bag: Louis Vuitton
Kitty Earmuffs : H & M
Mink Stole: Cortefiel


Outfit 2

Pens: Pedro del Hierro
Boots: Timberland
Leggins: Zara
Bags: Louis Vuitton
Orejas: Zara
mink stole Cortefiel
Jeans: Zara
Orejas: Kitty


















0 comments:

Post a Comment