Thursday, March 17, 2011

How To Clean White Resin G Shock

......................................... REMOVE YOUR IDEA

Hello my girls! finally give a weekend without rain! or so they say, pq need my dose of sun,!
EVA blog (coolfashionable) has awarded a prize for my blog and following the tradition I have to answer a preguntillas to know me more! but that will be after seeing the photos of my proposal for a rainy day, boots, jeans, shirt and coat, jersey, I hope you like it and now I can show you more spring looks, and that winter is becoming extremely heavy, do not you think ¿?¿?¿













BOOTS - zara woman (100 E)
; ; Jean - zara woman (39'95 E)
; CAPA - zara woman (19'95 E) rebajas
; ; Shirt - Stradivarius (9'95 E) rebajas
scarf - Zara (17'95 E)
BAG - zara womnen (19'95 E)

INTERVIEW:

1, what is your challenge?

My challenge in life today is heal and reconcile with my body, I have undergone several operations and I hope one more column, so I can only ask of life that me strength to keep going, because what else comes with effort and tenacity! also ask the health of mine and especially my father who is unwell and suffer much for it.

2 º What would you do if you found out someone is lying? For

do not know, I am very impulsive and I move according to my mood, depends on the day so I usually leave lame ........... but explanations and then decide.

3 º if it burns your house and you could only save one thing, what would it be??

Without a doubt my little great love my dog \u200b\u200byhull ...........................

4 th walk into a place with many people what are you doing?

certainly protect my back! is a mania that I acquired, I hope my 3 º dige operation and every time I weaker and vulnerable.

5 º you come across a magic lamp 3 wishes what would they be?
health
1 ª mine,
2 nd the cure of all diseases in the world
3 rd another 3 more wishes!
jjajajjaja
6 º What is your greatest fear?

That is easy, losing a loved one! Is what I value most in life, my family!!

7 º what makes you happy?

Many things, when I left the operating room and was told he would never walk, never sank, for So now I am very happy my independence and my legs! but in general, see the mine with a sonrrisa in the face!! are my greatest treasure! and of course shopping! but we do not like all women "?

8 º If you could reincarnate as animal and why?

Unlikely, I love animals! but I always wanted to see the bottom of the sea, so I'll stick with a dolphin!

9 º What is your happiest moment?

Drawing upon the 10, when my hubby and my dog \u200b\u200bget into bed, curl up and watch me on TV!
ijijij
10 ° What city would live, and why? For

not, but one thing I have clear, would have to have sea or is very close to it!!

11 º you believe in?

I believe in the right to improve and change! but I am strongly opposed to any type of religion, which in my opinion, only know how to manipulate people! as my mother, but the ignorance that kills hunger!
so, that for me. the religion's created to instill fear and the masses conntrolar! and I'm alone and without doing damage.

12 º what book is etched in your memory?

There are many, because I love reading and my house is a library! jajja but there was one I found in a friend's house, those covered with dust and corroded, and I read shocked me! was called "gentle madness of love" and goes on slavery in the era of cotton pickup! I am now more vampiroadicta.

13 º Do you think you can make good friends throughout the world "blogger?

For I am very open and what I say is what comes out of my soul, so sometimes I'm very direct and overly sincere ! and that's what I expect from the others!! not stand to read a blog and view the comments and no one disagrees with anything! there to be honest and if you do not like something, say so! nothing happens, can not always be like! I have blogs that I love and I also "FACEBOOK" I appreciate your sincerity and affection I have cojido! in vigo bloggers are very good and I hope to know soon, pq you know that internet is not all gold that glitters! I reserve the right to review! all try to be friendly, but not betray my conscience ................................ Well I hope you

like the interview and help you to know me better! thank you for supporting me and a very warm welcome to new!!

EVA, thanks for the award and thanks for always being among the first comment! never fail!

0 comments:

Post a Comment