Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Why Doesnt Alexis Texas Like Balck Guys

You Want A Sunday Stroll Klein Blue Color .. Start Today



Sundays .. I love sun
can make a thousand trips,
Go to a thousand places,
and fun as a girl with new shoes .. Pos
color assumption Klein Blue ..




Keepers
I do for my enemies do not think I'm going to shoot my super shot ...

But ..




Preparadaaaa .. Listaaaa ... Disparennnnnnn!





After having conquered my private war .. Poso
very happy with the galleons of the bottom Rande ..

I tell you a little history of this battle ..

Battle of Rande or Battle of Vigo was a major naval battle fought in the Rande Strait and into the Ensenada de San Simón (Where now stands the Rande Bridge), within the Ria de Vigo in Galicia (Spain). Occurred on October 23, 1702 and faced squads coalitions Anglo-Dutch-French and English within the context of the War of English Succession.

Interestingly, Julio Verne located at the scene of this battle the power supply of gold in his novel Nautilus 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. Following the English victory, Vigo won a street in London, known as Vigo Street.




These supplements may belong the treasures of the Battle of Rande ..
But something tells me no ..
seem more modern!


I continue with my trip and I meet ..




My House !!...

But I do not sound the furniture ..
I'll take a look for sure ..




Upsss .. It is going to be that it is not my home ..
The couch is not the same ..





To enjoy the best views I'll climb the wall of this house,
but I see .. will not be that I win a fight ..




I'm going to watch to see what you are doing ..




I see a close ..

hustle Both left me dry ..



A little bit of water ..

But my eyes ...
If I should be in Kenya ...



seems I'm stuck in a safari ..
With 2 giraffes in love ...
y..


Carnivora
My friend ..


But do not believe I have traveled many miles ..
All this flora and fauna is located in The Castro ..
And my mini-house is also located here ..



seems he did not go very well ..
I'll stick with the flora and fauna ..




There are millions of different kinds of plants, flowers ..




This flower is known of Thoughts ..






A tree that reminds me very much that of Alice in Wonderland ..




the background, a sculpture of three men raising the Castillo De Vigo ..




The Castro is a place to breathe fresh air, nature and much peace ..
This place is well worth a visit! ..
or more visits!


See you Friday and I tell you that I had gifts for My Holy ..
Furthermore, I present an outfit with one of my favorite colors ..

THE PINK!




Outfit

Blasier: Zara
Skirt: Pull & Bear
Sunglasses: Roberto Cavalli
Bag: Coach
Sox: Chalcedon
Dancers: Zara
T: Pull & Bear
































0 comments:

Post a Comment