Monday, March 21, 2011

What Does The Numbers On A Toaster Mean

....................... MY INTERVIEW

Hi girls! such ¿?¿?¿ Father's Day I hope well, the weather here and it made more suitable for the celebration!! family meal (by my in-laws) and then visit my parents, it was not very good and I was very uneasy if I do not see!! is what I want so very much! health and happiness is mine, and only a smile of his is the greatest treasure that I can deliver!
chose for that day, coat, jeans, sandals and jersey with a touch of orange, that both this fashion, and that is when the weather and spring weather approaches, you put color in the mood for life! seems to give us more strength and courage! I hope you like it and I wholeheartedly that each and every one of you that love of a father sintáis much needed! and you can not have it, take your heart knows best, and I ease the comfort of the nearest love! because the love of a father is irreplaceable!













                                     Shelter - zara woman (79'95 E)
; Jersey - zara woman (25'95 E)
JEANS - zara woman (39'95 E)
; SANDALS - zara trf (39'95 E)
SOCKS - Calzedonia (4'95 E)


conincidí At dinner with my soul mate, one of those people who always agrees with your thoughts and steals the words would come out of your mouth ! the 2 / 10 that we are twins and we had to separate at birth! pq are identical! jajjaja and, if we do not look alike, but if you were blind, we do not distingiriais in anything! are almost equal! not it happen with a friend ¿?¿?¿
.................................. I LOVE MY SONIA

And you daddy, I wish you the best of world, pq are the best, who cares for me, which is always there, you brave man and a great example of overcoming, I hope that life is fair, and give you what you deserve!
and the whole family I wish you "HAPPY" that are very special!! I love you dad !!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment