Monday, March 14, 2011

Is A Thick White Discharge Sign Of Period

Prizes, Awards .. Karl


buenisimos days girls!

Today I come with super batteries charged because I spent the weekend in Madrid .. Every day I love this city more ..

But before I tell you my adventures and compritas in The Capital of Spain ..
I will do my homework and I will begin by thanking the Prize Carrie has given me the Blog ..




I recommend visiting this Blog .. GREAT is .. and Carrie is a charming girl ..

YOU CAN LOSE NO OS LO!

As
award obligations I have to answer 19 questions and pass the award to another 8 Blog.

Here are the questions:

1. What is your challenge?

My challenge is to be a good person and being next to people who need me at the time it is!
form a family with a husband who respects me and loves me and have wonderful children .. and be able to take care that family always did my parents!

2. What would you say to your boss if you win the lottery? That
thank you for the work he had shared with him but I grabbed a holiday to go with my parents to travel the world ..

3. What would you do if you found someone is lying?

I would go with the person I was telling a lie, him / her sit in front of me and say .. "Tell me the truth because they're lying to me" .. If you continue to lie, he would send up and would not, probably depending on the degree of lying, see / her anymore ..


4. If your house is burning and you could only save one thing, why save?

Only one thing? .. It is difficult but save my favorite doll, which is like my sister and I would take very strong agarradita hand.

5. You enter a room with many people, what are you doing?

Well first observe the environment around me there, and located on the site after that but I convinced the place is.

6. You see the glass half full or half empty?

depends on the day but I try to always be positive and see it as half full.
7. You are a magic lamp, what three wishes you ask?

HEALTH
first course without health we have nothing. After
would ask a lot of happiness and love.
And as a last wish, take work to always come out ahead.

8. What is your greatest fear?

disease

9. What makes you happy?

Feeling loved by my family and friends / I
10. Do you manage to take a minute to yourself every day?

At least I try every day
11. If you could reincarnate into an animal, what would it be?

There are several animals that I'd like, but of electing only one .. Dolphin.
12. What is your happiest memory?

View my parents always together
13. What city would you live and why?

In Seville, it seems to me a wonderful city with its environment, its people and peace in the busy lives that every day the city of Seville.
14. What do you think?

In Many things ..
15. How do you feel when you think?

An indescribable feeling.
16. Would you like to know your future?

No, because that would prevent me from living my day to day in a natural way.
17. What other blog names you have thought before deciding it?


Well not many, but all that I considered were in Italian .. You know I love this country ..
18. Think you can make friends through the blogging world you frequent?

No doubt! .. I believe it 100%!

19. What book forever remain etched in your memory?


As there are several that I have been engraved, but if I have to stay with one .. I choose .. "The time between seams
Now I shall present this award to 8 Blog ..

http://laagendadeginger.blogspot.com/


Tomorrow I will make a New Post, and I still have a couple of Tag to respond ..

OS ESPERO!!

Thousand Thanks for following us!!




you for your loyalty this wonderful gift Prada Bag!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment