Thursday, February 10, 2011

Buy Samsung Sc-dx100t Used




I'm so happy! ..
grant me just Tigretón Award!
is my third prize and I want to thank my friend Mary's Blog http://unpoquitodetodoymuchodenada.blogspot.com/ ,
if you do not know her, I recommend that you go check it out because for sure you will like it a lot!

The award carries count 10 things I like and to nominate other bloggers .. so here I go ..

  1. What I like about the global world is TRAVEL .. any country must be visited at least once in their life.
  2. I love BAGS, each and every one of them will find some virtue ..
  3. Go to BEACH to sunbathe and enjoy the sound of the waves, background ..
  4. SEVILLA I love its beauty, its art, its people .. I'm looking forward, walking through the streets of Santa Cruz and all those charming streets that form this magical city .. and of course go shopping in the main commercial street to end up taking a straw and some olives in the Plaza del Salvador.
  5. The OLIVES are my downfall .. all kinds: green, black, hot .. Imre
  6. weekend with my parents : know any city is always special to them .... I love you!
  7. SHOPPING Go .. any day at any time is a good time to practice this sport so much fun!
  8. My
    BLOG: I am delighted to have entered into this world .. I have met wonderful people, with a sublime Blogs! .. And of course, all joys is giving me the Blog .. Every time I see I have a new follower or entregais me a prize, the excitement is endless! .. I thank you heartily that ye by my side!
  9. out with my FRIENDS .. every day we see is special .. gossip, caps, laughter and a lot of fun!
  10. And of course, MAURI , Pelin , CARLOTA , KIN and all those little people that are part of my life!
Now I have to nominate other bloggers ..

http://vistetecomopuedas.blogspot.com/

much hope you enjoy your prize ..
As always, I have a SPECIAL MENTION all Blogs that I could nominate ..



Here you have your medal .. but on second thought .. I will regale something special ..



A Hermes Birkin For All!!

MILLIONS AND MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF THANKS!


0 comments:

Post a Comment