Monday, February 7, 2011

Disney Cinemagic Online

.................. RENEW

Hi girls, I bring a very military look! jjaja the jacket is what I told you that I took in the sales mislabeled, was tagged and 69'95 E to 19'95 E!! choyon,,,, do not think so! the material is incredibly warm, the boots and I have seen the most times are from Zara and a limited edition last comfortable!
Today is not very good day, I started with morphine and dizziness and nausea are global, so do not write much today, but if I wanted to answer them to the many followers who ask me happens to me, I am not assiduous education to tell but I want to give an explanation:
column I had surgery (arthrodesis mechanical discectomy, spinal decompression etc ...) let me set the column, but doctors went well let me pq a screw in the wrong position and that caused a spinal injury that made me go under the knife again, although nothing could be done'm touched my foot, my back also and did not give a hard pq walk again, but I am very stubborn and I was always very athletic, hard to get it, but I hope evicted and new operation, and meanwhile I use to painkillers and morphine right now.
We this is a short summary, I thank you for your support and love that you treat me! also ask you to leave comments or join the blog you see as followers, is a minute and so will increase the number of followers! many kisses and many thanks !!!!!!!!!!!


























THANKS FOR GIRLS Being there, DAY AFTER DAY ............................................ ..........

0 comments:

Post a Comment