Monday, February 21, 2011

Free Reading Forum Letters

....

Hello my dear girls, boys !!!!!! I introduce my goddaughter! and although not yet born through 4D can be seen very well, has left me new technologies! be called "NOA" and I am crazy to see her and touch her!
For this occasion, as in vigo resists the weather, I chose my camel and my abrigito inseparable and hunter, is that lately I take them off, but this time, the best shoe rubber boots !, well I hope you enjoy it and soon will hang another post in a spectacular location very close to vigo, till then I hope you happy and you care as you deserve, thank you very much for your comments, so kind and loving as ever! ! muakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk








                                    
; MY SISTER AND MY DEAR brother.









                                     Shelter - Stradivarius (39'95 E)
Jean - Zara TRF (29'95 E)
; HUNTER - (99 E)
; NECK - h & m man (9.95 E)
BAG - loewe (gift)

0 comments:

Post a Comment