Thursday, February 17, 2011

What Is Myamee Doing From Flava Of Love

.. Holidays


currently starting a new chapter ..


No no, sorry .. that was .. Holidays in Salamanca!

As soon came to this beautiful English city, the first thing I want is to go find the Rana of the University ..
But what was my surprise that the frog should be cold and I found a site with heating ..


But they gave me a tip and told me it was a double ...



The real frog is on this front .. but I'm not going to say where, so when you go you will find it yourselves ..

After asking the desire we went to the house of shells, another beautiful building worth seeing ..



not think that I am a Nazarene who was suffering a Holy Week procession in Seville .. what happened was it started to rain a bit and had to guard was left, yet much day ahead ..


Here you see me without the hood ..

I followed my route without missing a wonderful sky .. The Sky of Salamanca super famous ..



I recommend that if you go do not miss this wonderful ..



Walking through the gardens I found this inscription, and as one would expect .. I became a photo for posterity!



The inscription says something like .. Felipe and Letizia, Prince of Asturias were here "..

And get to spend even five minutes, I was taken directly to the garden ..



And there was a well ..



That had locks .. Milvio Bridge as Rome!

the way, a very nice couple offered to drive me to follow my path ..



And here I present the Super Car ..




And remember, I wanted fotrografiar with my new friends ..



Pepita Charra (gave it this name in honor of my grandmother who was from Salamanca Pepita)



And her husband
.. Johnny Charro

After meeting these characters so nice and charming I decided to follow my path ..
now playing visit to the cathedral to find the devil in front eating ice cream two balls ..





And I found a pen .. I decided to write a postcard to my parents ..



time for revitalization
..



A good steak with goat cheese at the "Mesón Don Mauro"



lantern to lantern I got to Rio ..





Salamanca is a city of celebrities, so I did not hesitate a moment in pictures with everyone ..





.. El Primero



Miguel de Unamuno
..

And as if by magic .. wonderful thing came up in the sky ..



With the Rainbow in the Sky of Salamanca .. I say goodbye until Monday ..

THE END

good weekend!!


Outfit

Jeans: Zara
Boots: Zara
T: Zara
Slayer: Zara
Mink Stole: Cortefiel
Maxi Scarf: Bought in Rome
Handbag: Tous
Sunglasses: RayBan Aviator

0 comments:

Post a Comment