Sunday, February 20, 2011

Funny Message To A New Born Baby

smells of Spring! Holidays in Salamanca


Good morning!
Again we are MONDAY ..

Taking advantage of rain gave us a truce over the weekend, and the sun shone in all its glory, I decided to take a trip to a beautiful town of Portugal ..
Vila Nova da Cerveira



A village that is located on the left bank of the River MiƱo ..



With a beautiful green areas ..



so true that if you're not careful, you end up caught between the branches of a tree ..



Although I thought I had a theory about why I grabbed the tree and the tree is wanted my purse because she loved it ..





And as I discovered his strategy .. decided dumb me and find another place to make my escape when ..



1, 2, 3 ... Ahoraaaaaa ..





Here I am safely in my bag ..

A bit more relaxed after the vegetation is sought to take control of my "Barolo" Carolina Herrera, I took a little gift for you all ..




A mini margarita for each and every one of my followers ..

Now it know if "I Want or Do not Want Me" ..





And the answer is .. "I want"!

a little longer, I continued my walk through this area so beautiful by the river ..











begins to smell Spring .. and in honor of this season are my ring and my suspension ..





colored butterflies and flowers ..



And my friend Turtle, with his fellow Bear & Doll!

Ring, Ring ....



Rebusco in Maxi bag but can not find the phone .. Located
! ..
Time to go into town ..



Andiamo ..







In the middle of the road, I met two friends Majis, they had so many hands ..



That while I devoted myself to count fingers, gave me tea time ..



can not pass through Portugal, and not take any of the many sweet .. All are exquisite!



Yum - Yum!

In the distance, a source invited to step on all the jets ..





The evening began to fall ..



and came back home ..





shoulder bag and.



I send very strong Kiss!

Until Wednesday !


Outfit

Maxi-Cardigan: Pedro del Hierro
Jeans: Zara
Shirt: Zara
Bag: "Barolo" Carolina Herrera
ring: Purchased in Italy
Pendants & Chain: Purchased in Italy
Cap: Bought in Portugal
Pashmina: Tous
Sunglasses: Miu Miu
Tennis: Massimo Dutti

0 comments:

Post a Comment