Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sean Cody Blowing Brock

Spring-Summer 2011 ............................

Hey girls !!!!!! I promised, and I have the pics of the new season of the multi-shop "LABONAVITA" but as there are many, I will in 2 parts in 1 ยบ parte teach photos of the store and plug and the 2 ° hand, show pictures of me with some models of the new season.
I have to say that the new collection is amazing! jeans that fits like a glove and bright colors and wearable, beautiful shirts, shoes high heel but comfy! glasses, scarves, bags and "nail polish" that are worth being seen, I mean those that are of vigo, stopping by the shop (facing the court) and take a vistacito, pq also have amazing sales! !












ADVANTAGE SALES !!!!! ITS WONDERFUL



colored glaze WONDERFUL!! PIECES




CASIO WATCHES-




wellies IDENTICAL TO THE "HUNTER BY Jinny Choo"






GOGGLES-CARRERA

Ok folks, here's post till today, Friday upload the other pics, and will teach you the models I tested, just wonderful !!!!!!
My girls hope that happiness does not abandon you and that is very fruitful week ............. muak.

0 comments:

Post a Comment