Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sympathy Messages Loss Mother

........................

HELLO!! as is that? "? I till the ass of the temporary rain, air, thunder and hail are grabbing VIGO! not say that I like, stuck in bed pq mola see rain, but so many days straight and boring! Today I bring you a look that took about 2 weeks, when time seemed to spring, I fell in love with the window of H & M, is in leather and jeans and inspire me to dress in that day, as well as I always say, I look for comfort, and better ones aided jeans, air conditioning, (I mean by broken) and my new jacket from Zara, but a tad short, is very wearable for spring / summer.

Tomorrow is a very special day for me because I will be able to see my face godchild for the first time! by 4D technology, I'm going with my sister and my brother to do the ultrasound and promise to put pic of NOA! that illusion, I do not breathe! mola jjajajaj as that life of these joys, when it's time that I see only sadness and pain, but I'm optimistic and I want you too you may have part of my strength and optimism, pq strength and good cheer is contagious and there is nothing best positive energy for life through the eyes of hope, my girls, boys, you are my sun and my rallito daily pill ....... good royo besin and many thanks.



















                                     CAZADORA - zara woman ( 49'95 E)
                                     JEANS - Bershka (25 E)
; BOOTS - zara woman (59'95 E)
POCKET - mango (39'95 E)
T-SHIRT - zara trf (9'95 E)
; cinturĂ³n - I believe that Stradivarius

Well girls here till today's post, YHULL (my dog) and I did not tell us what we wanted to end before we feel outraged by the news so bad that today ollen networks (facebook), the unfortunate that maltartar dedicated to the animals! can not be a worse person and that if you enter into my facebook (vanesa red brake) we found a link where you can meet some data to offer a grain of our refusal to be punished hard this guy (if that exists in Spain, surprises me), to encourage you, so pq cases should be condemned and not go unpunished!!

besin AND WELCOME ALL NEW WINGS, WE ARE 230! AND IN JUST 2 MONTHS AND SOMETHING! THANKS FOR MAKE IT THERE!! MUAKKKKKKKKK

0 comments:

Post a Comment