Sunday, February 27, 2011

Jerusalem Restaurant Toronto 2010

HELP !!!!!!! I wear ..................... THE LIGHTHOUSE Monteferro

hello my girls!! never happened to wake you dig in the closet, provaros thousands of garments and in the end not be comfortable with any ?¿??¿ since that day happened to me that, and not because they do not have clothes, but sometimes I have that feeling that nothing me or anything Hagrid is comfortable enough and especially when you're surrounded by a horrific pain! So I gave it a more comfortable jeans "boyfriends" plaid shirt and my dearest "converse", which you know me better and know my passion for this type of footwear, when the doctor forbade me to bring heels and dancing (not always fulfilled) hook me madly to them, are so comfortable! devo have over 10 pairs !!!!!! like the cowboys I have short, long, wide, skinny jeans, colors etc ..... the best invention of the decade!
I also made a sneak peek STREET STYLE hope you like it, we will very soon lovely, meanwhile cuidareis promise to you, pq never misses health till you're missing!! muakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk








                                    STREET STYLE














0 comments:

Post a Comment