Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Is Implantation Bleeding More Common With Twins

CHANDAL HUNTER AND PANTS! MY NEW COAT

Hello beautiful !!!!!!! I bring a look that I thought I would remove me off, but rain and bad weather has returned to Vigo, and better than rubber boots and a good coat to cope! to give a more comfortable look I've got the famous tracksuit trousers, not if you're comfortable using them, but for me it was a perfect acquisition for your comfort and retro style that gives you looks, well when I got tired of them will put them to go to gymn, will benefit substantially jajjaja!!
I want to thank all new and those who support me every day and you have a minute to become followers of the blog, also all that you vote and you encourage me in chicisimo And TRENDTANTION clicking on the bar right where I have the looks acedéis directly to them and can vote on them, I enter comments and precious little support for what I have to live with your help along better and I entertain a lot, so the pain becomes more bearable, THANKS TRUTH TO MAKE MY DREAMS COME TRUE would not be possible without you ...................................... .
















                        
                                   Gabardine - zara woman (79'95E)
Coat edge - zara (25'95 E)
Shirt WITH TIE - zara trf (9.95 E)
CHANDAL PANTS - pull & bear (17'95 E)
; POCKET - zara woman (19'95 E)
; Buzo DE LANA - zara trf (9'95 E)
HUNTER - Gift

0 comments:

Post a Comment