Monday, February 14, 2011

Pehsyrendru Berrymore

More Awards .. Valentine


Today I want to thank
2 prizes have been awarded more than me yesterday, one of them twice,
and join my collection!


To begin, I thank the Tigretón Award to Claudia's Blog "Derr Claudia's Blog" .. Here is the link to visit your Blog ..


And my nominees for this award are:




And now ..


I have also been awarded the Award Blog Sweeter .. and also 2 times ! ..
This, I want to thank Sea Blog "Inside my bag" .. Here is the link ..


And Blog "Dress like you" ..

http://vistetecomopuedas.blogspot.com/

I recommend you do not miss Blogs they are lovely girls who have a Cool Blogs .. Today


would nominate 20 blogs because I have given the award 2 times ..
but I am so happy that I'll skip the rules and this prize you want it delivered to all because ..

you deserve it!!

and because all your Blogs are .. SUPER SWEET!

you can not even imagine the level of emotion I have right now ..
I feel so happy when I receive a prize, I lie not when I tell you, I even skip the crybaby ... Or
said, millions of Lagrimillas spring from my eyes ...




MUCHIISIMAS THANKS!
MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF THANKS!






0 comments:

Post a Comment