Monday, February 14, 2011

How To Make Herbal Cigarettes

!


Today I start wishing you a Happy Valentine's Day !

I woke up this morning wanted to pay Honor , in his day, February 14, this saint so famous and tell you a little history ..

Some believe it is a Christianized pagan holiday, as in ancient Rome was made the worship of the god of love, whose Greek name was Eros, whom the Romans called Cupid. This celebration is called for the favors of God through gifts and offerings to achieve and find the ideal love. Other sources focus
the origin of Valentine's story in the Rome of the third century, a time when Christianity was persecuted. In this period also prohibited marriage between soldiers as it was believed that single men performed better on the battlefield than married men because they were not emotionally attached to their families.
is in these circumstances when there is the figure of St. Valentine, a Christian priest at such injustice decides to marry couples under the Christian ritual of the Roman eyes hidden. Valentine
takes to protect secret lovers and wedding hosting great prestige throughout the city and is called by the Emperor Claudius II to meet. This, when it stood before the priest, mocked the Christian religion and wanted to Valentin test. He asked if I could restore sight to a of his daughters who was blind from birth. The priest accepted in the name of the Lord worked a miracle. The lieutenant and his entire family converted to Christianity but could not deliver Valentine's martyrdom. St. Valentine was executed on 14 February.



This picture is made in the Roman church of Santa Maria In Cosmedin, where the skull and the bones of St. Valentine.



And after that .. Today I went out on the street willing to Cupid gave me one of his arrows ..








color Dressed Nazareth, to whet your way towards Easter ..

found a horse in a tree ..



I decided to come sing for me ..

"Run run horse .. Jog down the road ... "



And with so much entertainment
caballil Gucci I forgot next to a camellia ...



.. or was an island with sand and palm trees ..

I went to their rescue ..





With the bag again in my power, far away I spotted a bench where I could sit and rest a while .. and I have still something mailto feet ..




And as if it were a desert island ..



I hid behind a palm tree because I saw that Cupid was flying over the area with his bow ready to shoot ..



Around and ..



Ayy !!!.. It has given me !!!..
That Cupid has a good shot!

With this pal so nice, I hope that if you shoot their arrows, it does quite right ..



I wish you a VERY VERY VERY HAPPY DAY FILLED WITH LOTS OF LOVE !



Outfit

Coat: White
Jeans: Zara
Tennis Bikemberg
Bag: Gucci scarf
: White
Sunglasses: RayBan Aviator
Jacket: Zara
ring: Purchased in Madrid

0 comments:

Post a Comment