Friday, February 11, 2011

Make Panasonic Dmp-bd35 Region 0

spring-summer 2011 2 º parte LABONAVITA

Hello my girls, this was the week I hope well pq ¿?¿?¿ is here the weekend and have to start hard !!!!!
Well here the second part of the delivery "LABONAVITA" but this time with the clothes put into this body that God has given me ..... and I tell you one thing, I ran from the store, not pq alarm carry clothes, if pq respoden my legs! if not, I'll take every bit fantastic! I love, is what I call casual-fixing, from time to time are happy to wear something that belongs to the Inditex empire, and in addition to these prices, there is no excuse for not bite! to encourage girls come and go take a vistacin that entry is free and rebates even hard!! well I hope you like it till I take my leave soon and hope that each and every one of you enjoy the most of this weekend and we made up.

besin AND THANKS FOR BEING THERE DAY AFTER DAY .................................. ...........






pocket E-53












; ; bolso-39'95 E





                                     raincoat-49'95 E











0 comments:

Post a Comment