Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What Does The Peace Sign Symbolise

CONTOUR AND Highlighting ...

vosotr2s Today I share with one of the makeup techniques that are most put into practice in my daily life: outline and illuminate face. Learn how to create illusions, play with the volume ... Although the shape of the face and tastes of each person, we will outline one way or another, today we will focus on which technique is usually used: refine the face and nose, giving volume and brightness to the cheekbone.

only need a very dark lipstick ( mate preferably), a highlighter or blush for a very clear tone, a brush (preferably angled ) and blend very, very well, the product applied. And as they say a picture is worth a thousand words ...........



And now an example of what NOT to do ........ ..

Finally I want to show a tutorial on youtube where a girl explains and shows beautifully, played with the volumes face and eyes ... ( if you have no time now to see it, I recommend that, at some point, I spent 10 minutes ... it is worth ...)




post I hope that has proved interesting and useful ...¡¡¡ KISSES!

0 comments:

Post a Comment