Tuesday, February 1, 2011

South Beach Gay Cruise Spots



Hi girls here bring you the second part of my break-relax to SANXENXO gave to much, but I think it has taken its toll and I ended up in the emergency room Monday twisted in pain, my back Nothing more, and until my 3 rd column operation, can not do anything for me, just sedarme and cottage.
can not tax the spa, single entry, as we must respect the privacy of every one, I hope you like it and will hang within days a new look at a small beach we found very close to COMBARRO.
























to input here today, giving them firing me thank all, your support msn is a great comfort when going wrong and open the mail and see that you are there supporting me, is priceless!! a besin and even muyyyyyyyyyyyyy soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment