Friday, February 18, 2011

Your System Has Not Been Modified Itunes

MATRIX ................................................ JEANS MISS BROKEN

There, again with rain, wind and time, we arrugaitas! this step till I shrink ideas! jajjajaj's warranty to see the sun, feel the heat and start watching bronceaditas skins, you're not up and put your great body in the sun because I ¿?¿?¿ I have a great tin dish, but as they say around here "till May 40 no Salle take off "or something like that, whether I continue with my looks in winter, this time I put some" Matrix "and back to remove the parka zara this season so I am removing partidito, is so comfortable ! so that , Waiting to teach ham, hope you like this look, you have seasonal things (pants, parka and vest) bag is a loan from my sister (LOEWE) the rest is what I have ever seen.
Certainly this year I'm letting go for jeans colors, you think you / you of them "?? I have already booked a few, but I hope something else to go if it cojermelos by some that I like more! you never know, in addition to this time not even premiered ......

GOOD HOPE YOU LIKE IT, SOON ANOTHER ENTRY THANKS FOR BEING THERE AND SUPPORT SO NICE TO MSN and rewarding, I HOPE TO ANSWER ALL SLOWLY, A MIS ANGELES BESOTE .......................
















PARK - zara woman (69'95 E)
pantalones - zara woman (39'95 E)
; ; LEATHER SHIRT - zara woman (22 E)
BIKERS BOOTS - munstang
; ; BAG - Loewe, Amazon
; GLASSES - vogue

0 comments:

Post a Comment