Thursday, February 24, 2011

Christening Messages Card




I come to introduce a color scheme and see what you think ..

Brown & Red



With my Belstaff Brown threw me on the street ..




Without forgetting three fundamental things in my day to day ..



The book, The rings and my bag ..




On day
Today, I accompanied my dear Vuitton Speedy 35 custom ..




echabais For those who miss the shopping in the Post section of Salamanca, Salamanca, it was my purchase .. A ring with the famous and typical charro but modernized button ..

And in the days of winter, add another can not miss in my every day outfit, a scarf or pashmina ..

Today
touch .. Red Scarf!




As you can see, I'm Mrs. Accessories!

Here I go .. straight to a new adventure .. to see what fate holds for me today ..




???.. by standing on a street light




Playing hide and seek under the tree of the dwarfs ???..








Get into a source perhaps ???..

better go sit down and rest awhile that exercise of it so I'm exhausted ..




Ohhhhh .. I see ... Clubs!




Luck smiles at me !!!!..

I'll make the original ..




But not me the original .. but to make the pool!



to see if I have ..

While
.. what if I have insurance, it is up the stairs towards my work ..








I do the clueless but I'm late, so I walk straighter and faster!



Luisito My beloved and I, We wish you a super good weekend and enjoy it of Lorenzo, we seem to company will do some days!



Outfit

Slayer: Belstaff
Jeans: Stradivarius
Boots: Zara
Bag: Louis Vuitton Speedy 35
custom ring: Purchased in Salamanca
Sunglasses: RayBan Aviator Scarf
: Polo Ralph Lauren









0 comments:

Post a Comment