Thursday, February 10, 2011

Garrote Wire Where To Buy




is finally .. FRIDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today we woke up with a little rain and I got up wanting to sing ..



But always doing my particular version .. so instead of "to rain men" .. I want them to fall bags .. MIU MIU especially ..
I've fallen madly a specific model ..
picture I can put you do not because I have it and also it would be a surprise if some angel from heaven rather than take you send it decided to rain droplets ..



While ... Toca
go to work to earn the eurillos if the end is my credit card which has to pay the above ..





already in the office ..



Searching the Ikea box ..



appliances to get to work ..



admit I crazy about color pens, highlighter pens and all sorts of gadgets for office ..







Here are my compraƱeras inseparable in the days of rain .. catiuscas my Pepe Jeans ..




And of course introduce the main plug all my outfits .. My bag!
This is particularly Carolina Herrera .. and has been a great acquisition because I am of those who think it is super hard to find a black bag that is beautiful ..



After a long morning to go play a ..



Siii! .. Trade Center .. to see what the week has brought us within the Inditex chain .. Zara
Lord that we have in store in their stores ??...







Well, you see .. color and more color for this coming season ..
We expect a spring full of bright colors and cheerful!


And back to work is raining ..









Me dismissal looking at the sky, if I have luck, and one of the clouds that we plug our beloved Lorenzo is MIU MIU my desired ..



Very happy weekend !!!!!!


Outfit

Trench: Zara
Catiuscas: Pepe Jeans
Bag: Carolina Herrera
Umbrella: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Jeans: Stradivarius
Cap: Sfera
T-shirt: Zara
Jacket: Zara Pashmina
: Brought from Turkey
Clock: Massimo Dutti
Bracelets: Tous




0 comments:

Post a Comment