Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Pathophysiology Of Myoma

LOOKING AT SEA MILITARY LOOK

Hello my dear girls, today's post is filled with passion, color!! I love the color red give a face special spirit and energy! and mix with the trend "NAVY" the result is a comfortable and livable look for a Sunday walk with my 2 loves ........ I hope you enjoy it, know that if I keep going is you all day you encourage me after day with all your comments this week while my body is not accustomed to morphine, this being very hard .... still today I went to the store "LABONAVITA" to get the pics of a small advance of new season and I really have been amazed with the clothes and their prices, much more !!!!!! Aces encourage you and those that are of vigo go take a look, I really will surprise you and not tell you the sales are still very usable !!!!!! good next post will hang the pictures in the meantime I leave you with these others done eh Cape Silleiro near from BAIONA ............................ ...............















                       
                                       CHAQUETILLA- blanco
                                       POINT-white coat
; SHIRTS MANGER 3/4- zara
; ; JEANS-salsa jeans
; DANCERS-white
; ; pashminas-dayaday
; POCKET-mango




thanking you dismiss me as always, your friendship and affection with which you treat me, I hope that life and try to take care of you as you deserve !!!!!!! besin thousand pretty ............................

0 comments:

Post a Comment