Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Cocoa Butter Removes Spots

knurled My Third Award in Madrid ..


For professional reasons I had to spend the weekend in Madrid .. and of course there would be less than a large company .. my crutch! ..
Later I'll introduce you ..

Friday February 4 at 21.50, embarkation at the airport of Vigo with my super trolley fuchsia road to the capital of Spain ..



After a magnificent flight, landed in T4 and went straight to the hotel to leave my suitcase, and go eat some nachos with cheese .. Vips



As always .. DELICIOUS! ..

At 2 am back to the hotel to rest, because the next day played the whole tour Madrid .. and walking .. entering all the stores ..

In a ninth floor is high muyyyy Madrid!





Sheathed in my jeans, my scarf and my coat Maxi got ready to go Madrid ..
not without a good breakfast ..
Again I went to the VIPs to delight my palate with good pancakes with cream ..

What better way to start the morning? ..



Shopping
My path started with Zara, H & M, Dolores Promises ..
made my first purchase and am in Dolores .. I found a fatal attraction ..



Following the tour I went on to Chueca Fuencarral .. where I stopped to take a snack ..
And here I present to you my dear traveling companion .. My girlfriend crutch ..



Walking direction Serrano decided to practice some postures of Tai-Chi ..



And as I got to achieve balance .. I proclaimed winner, crutch in hand!



culturizarse Time for a bit so it played into the National Library Museum ..





And as my little crutch was a little weary .. I wanted to crush



But on reflection I decided to leave it in perfect condition because there was still a long day ahead ..



background with Columbus pointing his finger ..



I sat down to rest a while on a bench in the Plaza de Colón to recover the original appearance of my foot .. at that time looked like a ball ..

Arrival lunchtime I went to Ginos ..



provolone with tomato
A DELICIOUS .. I recommend it if you go to eat at Ginos!
And for dessert ..




Some profiteroles with chocolate .. Excellent!

full of energy and a few extra pounds, I must say, I continued my way through the streets of Madrid .. And of course
must visit the store was a great designer shoes ..
You know of whom I speak? ..
De Manolo Blahnik of course ..





on crutches ..





without crutches ..

And stop shooting those wonderful shoes that Mr. Big asked Carrie's hand in "Sex and the City", in that wonderful dressing ..



And as I was going to forget in my journey, stepping on the kilometer 0 of the Puerta del sol ..



And finally, I leave the hand of my friend .. Sweeper Madrid



the last photo I dedicate to all the fans of Barca .. The fair
Intergift of Madrid, was the world's largest backpack beating which was presented in Dubai in 2009 ..
is a giant bag of FC Barcelona, \u200b\u200bwhich is nothing more and nothing less than 4.3 meters tall, and has established a new Record Guinness ..



Happy Wednesday!




Outfit:

mink coat: Bought in London
Maxi Scarf: Bought in Rome
Sunglasses: Miu Miu
Bag: Pedro del Hierro
Dancers:
Zara Jeans: Pull & Bear
T-shirt: Bershka
Wool Jacket: Zara
Leopard Scarf: Tous







0 comments:

Post a Comment