Thursday, February 3, 2011

Humiliation Inititation

My patty ... Amortized

still remember the day I discovered the blog of María Galán ... I was fascinated by their creations, and I knew that one of his pattys had to be mine ... wanted it to be special and that was inspired by one of the most beautiful days of my life ...




As I said before, 4 years ago I experienced one of the most beautiful moments of my life ... to be chosen as the bartender in the display of Irun ... parties in my town (more information here ) ... and Mary yesterday in his blog surprised me with their "bartender patty "...¿ not it beautiful?



'

The name on the white band that I, Olatz is my real name ... what Carlota is a Long story I'll tell you another time ...

Thanks Mary ... you're a great artist and a better person ...
I'm looking to have it in my hands ...

BESOS

Olatz

0 comments:

Post a Comment